From: Monday to Sunday
A Day in The Venetian Life: Walking & Sunset Boat Tour
Venice, Veneto - Italy
About this trip
Forget the crowd of San Marco, avoid the touristic pictures on Rialto bridge and run away from the standard gondola tours. You made it! Now you can start having the authentic, relaxing, nice journey you deserve. An Venice too! Because Venice is much more than just a touristic destination; the floating City belongs to those who know and love its beating heart of secret corners, hidden views, genuine people and traditional food.
You’ll walk and navigate with our trusted local guide among narrow streets and canals that only Venetians know, learning how to get lost between the islands and the lagoon! You’ll discover 120 islands, 176 canals and more than 400 bridges from a different perspective.
Breath, enjoy, take it slow. We want to offer a day in the real Venetian life, as a local would do.
At the end of our walking tour, we will get on board on the most beautiful old fishing wooden boat, the “Narciso”, with your captain Marco “Caveo” ready to lead you to an adventurous journey. You’ll taste D.O.C Prosecco wine or other typical drinks with a selection of wonderful cicchetti, the local finger food, such as cheese, charcuterie and seafood.
At the end of this Venetian life journey, you won’t probably need to book any restaurant! Venice is a city of water, earth, stones, wood and wind, but if you miss some fire… just look at the colours of the sun setting behind Salute Church or, maybe, just ask us to start from Murano, to enjoy a glass-making experience in a factory with our best masters.
Local licensed guide
Typical wooden boat with private skipper
Prosecco wine tasting
Assortment of cicchetti finger food: local tapas made of bread or polenta + cheese, charcuterie, seafood
Possibility to book lunch or dinner in one of our trusted restaurant
Possibility to arrange pick up at your accommodation
Departure - Campo San Bartolomeo, in front of Goldoni statue, near Rialto Bridge
Departure Time - between 1pm and 4pm depending on the season and sunset time
Return Time - between 7pm and 10pm
Dress Code - Comfortable (suggested)
Include - Personal Guide, Entry Fees
Not Include - Breakfast, Lunch, Hotel Pickup
2 Persons = 385 €/Person
3 Persons = 270 €/Person
4-5 Persons = 230 €/Person
6-7 Persons = 165 €/Person
– Departure: between 1 and 4 pm depending on the season and sunset time at Campo San Bartolomeo, in front of the Goldoni monument. The place is close to Rialto bridge in San Marco area (advise: click Disney Shop on Google) / Return: between 7 and 10 pm
– Cancellation policy: until 8 days before Tour date and time free cancellation/ 7-5 days before 50 % /from 4 days before we will charge 100%
– Small group tour (min. 2 – max. 7 persons) in English with licensed guide
– Available from April to November on request, depending to the availability of our guides, artisans and skippers
– In case of bad weather, the boat sunset tour will be cancelled (free of charge). Food, wine and aperitivo tasting will be held in a typical bacaro (tapas bar) and a 4 hours tour will be guaranteed anyway