From: Monday to Saturday
Trastevere Cook & Taste Tour
Rome, Lazio - Italy
About this trip
Want to combine a beautiful walk through the Trastevere area, a taste of yummy selected Roman dishes and a cooking class with a professional local chef? The Trastevere Cook & Taste Tour is your chance to do all of it!
We will start with a relaxing stroll around the picturesque medieval neighborhood Trastevere, the heart of the traditional Roman cuisine, where you’ll taste typical dishes in some of the best places in the city: an ancient cookies factory, a local cheese shop and a small street food corner.
But if eating is not enough for you and you want to challenge yourself and your friends in the secret art of pasta-making, that’s the perfect battlefield. Your weapons? A fantastic chef patiently teaching and showing you everything you need to know, your hands, some flour, a couple of eggs and all your commitment.
The outcome? Glorious fettuccine or tonnarelli ready to be (properly, AKA al dente!) cooked and tasted with the typical carbonara or cacio e pepe dressing.
You must be exhausted by your epic quest, worthy of the most fearless gladiator! It’s time to pay a visit a sacred temple, a selected gelateria where you’re gonna have your (more than deserved) gelato.
You’ll be proud of yourself!
7 food tastings in 4 food locations: cheeses and local cured meat, artisanal cookies, Roman street food, gourmet gelato
1-hour cooking class run in a professional laboratory
Taste what you made with water and a glass of wine
A little souvenir: Rome for Foodies’ guide
Departure - Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 16, 00186 Roma (on Tiber Island)
Departure Time - 10.30am
Return Time - 1:30pm
Dress Code - Causal
Include - Personal Guide, Entry Fees, Lunch
Not Include - Hotel Pickup, Breakfast
– Price per Person: Adults 110 €/ Adolescents (13-17) 75 € / Children (5-12) 45 €
– Departure: 10.30 am at Via di Ponte Quattro Capi 16, on Tiber Island/ return: 1.30 pm
– Cancellation Policy: free 8 days before Tour date and time, 100% after that
– Min. 2 persons small group tour in English with guide
– Available from Monday to Saturday
– Available for special dietary restriction on request; we’ll do our best to arrange the cooking & tasting experience based on your needs